Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
cakes said:
i just bought the Murano for $12 for 200 gr, It was $20 and free mailing too! great people!
Dorfor,

Have you tried Harvest, if so, how did you find it. Ta.

.............................................................................................................................................

Cakes,

What are you knitting with your Murano and what do you think of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nanny Mon said:
Dorfor,

No haven't tried it but have used many of the other yarns and never had a problem. Good follow up service too if you have questions.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Stop it, stop it, stop it. I have a box of 30 balls of wool from Bendigo which I haven't even opened yet, have had it almost a month now :thumbup: I shouldn't shop until I knit more but might just have a little look

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
shanni said:
Stop it, stop it, stop it. I have a box of 30 balls of wool from Bendigo which I haven't even opened yet, have had it almost a month now :thumbup: I shouldn't shop until I knit more but might just have a little look
Laughing so much it is hard to stay on my chair :lol: :lol: :lol: Shanni, I was wondering how you were going.

One little look wont hurt will it :thumbup:

·
Registered
38,201 Posts
Nanny Mon said:
Dorfor,

.............................................................................................................................................

Cakes,

What are you knitting with your Murano and what do you think of it. Thanks.
it is looking wonderful I am also using some of the one colour 8 ply! A Masterpiece!
hello. I am crocheting the Apache Tears rug................

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
cakes said:
it is looking wonderful I am also using some of the one colour 8 ply! A Masterpiece!
hello. I am crocheting the Apache Tears rug................
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nanny Mon said:
Laughing so much it is hard to stay on my chair :lol: :lol: :lol: Shanni, I was wondering how you were going.

One little look wont hurt will it :thumbup:
:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just finished the free cardigan pattern ( in the pale blue) for my Mum. Pattern was easy to follow. It turned out really well, lovely to knit and washed up well also. Would definitely recommend trying it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I bought some serenade when it was on special to make a baby rug....just beautiful to knit with. My sister is having a great time making this up. Do you think the murano is a suitable yarn to make a nice scarf. I make a wrap style one and wondered if it is a bulky yarn or not.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Some really lovely yarn there at good prices. But I don't know the differences in which the yarn is described - I'm US and need yardage and needle size. Any suggestions on where to look?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I used Murano to make the Criss cross scarf from the workshop. I love the colour mix and the yarn is easy to knit and comfortable to wear. I have also used their cotton, also easy to work with and a nice feel once knitted. I am thinking about trying the Harvest yarn, even though I really don't need any more yarns at the moment.

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
I have used many of the yarns that BWM have produced over the years and I find it very easy to knit. I just looked at their site and thought I might get some more yarn but still haven't opened the last parcel I received from them and discovered that I still had heaps whilst looking for other yarn. Maybe I will wait till either I go to Bendigo again or they have a sale.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Changed my mind I am going to spin for BH aran but will keep an eye on Bendigo still. I love their room of weird discounts at the back of store and have bought many good bags of fibre there. If you get to vist check that room carefully.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom