Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been enjoying the website for over a year now and have picked up many terrific ideas and helps. I do have a questions for Monique who knitted the lovely dolls from one of Jean Greenhowe's books. How tall are the dolls? Could you tell me more about the book? In my search I learned that there are 46 editions! You described a scarecrow on the cover. Can you tell me a little more like the year it was published etc. There are so many editions to Jean's books and so often they have different, new patterns. Thanks, Bev from Perth

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Hi Bev. Glad you decided to join in. If you go to the top of the page, you will see User List. You can click on that, type in Monique and locate her to send a PM (private message) just in case she doesn't see this post. I know what you mean about the Greenhow books. She is a very prolific designer... I have a friend that made some of these and they ranged from a couple inches to about 8 inches. It varied do to the thread, yarn and needles she used. Soooooo cute.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi and welcome from Bev in Michigan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom