Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
VERY interesting ! I'm wondering, if I whip up a few of these, if hubby would jump on the chore of washing dishes so I can get to knitting sooner.. He's a truck driver and I am SURE he would be tempted to "drive" this rig ...nah, probably not ! Just wishful thinking !

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
((((((( LOL! He's a big rigger, eh? LOL!!

If this were up to Ma, Ma would make a baker's dozen (cloths) then add a coupon to each for 'icing on the cloth' if he'd do the dishes for eternity - ad infintum.

@@ If you get the icing, Ma thinks you can let the dishes go, perhaps eat out for a week or order in. Eh? LOL! Mind your budget.

If you need further explanation on what icing or the coupons system entails, hail Ma in a private message. @@,./';,./'; LOL!!

Ma
~~~~~~
karen2 said:
VERY interesting ! I'm wondering, if I whip up a few of these, if hubby would jump on the chore of washing dishes so I can get to knitting sooner.. He's a truck driver and I am SURE he would be tempted to "drive" this rig ...nah, probably not ! Just wishful thinking !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom