Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knitted the vine yoke pattern from ravelry, which is knitted sideways starting with right front. Thought I was finished and decided to block on my ironing board, so I didn't lay it completely out. Got the right left side blocked and when I moved the sweater over to do the right, I noticed that it looked a little wider. I checked my pattern and sure enough I didn't knit enough rows. Question is I can rip out the 2 inches on edge and complete the sweater, using the the ripped out yarn that has already been blocked.

Or If I use the unused yarn, can I block that portion. (problem is:I don't know if I have enough to finish. Any ideas on what I should do.)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I have heard about people that purchased knitted items from the Goodwill, ripped them out and reknitted the yarn. You don't have much to lose, I would sure give it a try. After it is washed I bet you will be the only one who could tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom