Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Trekkiebigtime said:
This didn't work. Takes me to Biscotte Yarns again. Don't know if it is me or the site? I have emailed them on Friday but no answer yet.
since its free, do you want me to send you a copy ?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I get the same thing. The sweater photo shows up and immediately it takes me to the Biscotte Yarns site. There are no further links.
Trekkiebigtime said:
This didn't work. Takes me to Biscotte Yarns again. Don't know if it is me or the site? I have emailed them on Friday but no answer yet.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think the problem is that with Canadians it changes and you can't access it. I think anyone who gets in is probably American not Canadian. I did get the pattern. An American friend got it for me.

·
Registered
19,972 Posts
Trekkiebigtime said:
I think the problem is that with Canadians it changes and you can't access it. I think anyone who gets in is probably American not Canadian. I did get the pattern. An American friend got it for me.
I wonder if you could put in a made up US address and it would work since this could happen with future patterns. It makes no sense to me that it can't be accessed if they think/know you're in Canada. It's ridiculous IMO but sometimes we have to find workarounds.

I never use my real address to get free stuff. They only need real data on me if I'm buying.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GrumpyGramma said:
I wonder if you could put in a made up US address and it would work since this could happen with future patterns. It makes no sense to me that it can't be accessed if they think/know you're in Canada. It's ridiculous IMO but sometimes we have to find workarounds.

I never use my real address to get free stuff. They only need real data on me if I'm buying.
They seem to know where my IP address is because it automatically changes. I might have put that I was in Canada when I first went in.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I got it.
I have been to Biscotte in Quebec (suburbs). It’s a great place and they are very helpful if you contact them. Last week they helped me find the pattern for a hat sample I saw there 2 1/2 years ago. I love their yarns too. They have fun sock yarns and patterns.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom