Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Bridegroom smokes so I added a little cigarette. The colour of the bride dress is, I hope, the colour she is wearing. I managed to find the colour I needed after asking on here.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Wonderful work. Full of a lot of details. The animal, looks like a cat to me, where did you get this pattern. I have never seen anything like it. Just outstanding work..
Thanks in advance for the pattern info if you can share..

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deb-Babbles said:
Wonderful work. Full of a lot of details. The animal, looks like a cat to me, where did you get this pattern. I have never seen anything like it. Just outstanding work..
It's a Joan Greenhowe pattern Puss in Boots. The book is quite old though. I believe you can still get it in the shops today.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Mrs. G said:
Deb-Babbles said:
It's a Joan Greenhowe pattern Puss in Boots. The book is quite old though. I believe you can still get it in the shops today.
I will have to look for it at the library. Thank you so much for letting me know the pattern info. Another thing to add to my long list of things I want to make. Love it.

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
What a great gift for the new couple. Hope it fits on the wedding cake.
Lovely work.
Linda

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom