Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last few weeks my 2 YO daughter has had trouble sleeping, since she went back to nursery she went straight to sleep as i put her to bed (8pm) and she did wake up just after 12am i let her have a little play for an hour then out her back to bed and she went straight back to sleep, i waited an hour then went to check on her and notice her bedroom was a little messy so i gave it a quick tidy up and came across this blanket i knitted for her before she was born and had to take photo of it, can't remember if i have already posted this but here it is

first one is without the light, and the second is with the light.

don't ask what kind of wool/yarn i've used because this was knitted probably 3 years ago. it what i do remember is that i bought it from a shop who owed by lovely couple but they have not retired just the first lockdown. so i now have to find somewhere to buy my wool/yarn, at the moment i go to the poundland.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Pretty blanket, beautifully made.

I’ve bought wool from Poundland and found it quite suitable for blankets. I’ve not tried it for garments. Wilko (previously Wilkinson’s) have a very small selection but do have some baby wool/yarn. Also, keep an eye out for “specials” with Aldi. I’ve bought lots from there.

(When my little ones woke in the night, I found it best not to play but sit quietly and read to them or not to even talk but sit by the bed and stroke their hair. Playing got them too stimulated. Just my thoughts for trying to help)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom