Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Brianna9301 said:
He looks so sweet and soft; I just want to snuggle with him! :D
He did come out really soft. I used Bernat Pipsqueak for the body, Caron Simply Soft for the face and feet. Not as fluffy as the eyelash bears, but a pleasure to pet.

He looks so sweet and innocent! You did a smashing job of this one but I know there will be more to come also. They are just plain fun to make as are all of her patterns!
If you have never made a Gypsycream bear you have never truly enjoyed a knitting pattern!

My first words, and #2 son will verify this, were "awwww!" Such a sweet little boy. The pipsqueak is lovely for bears, similar to our Snowflake I think. He's such a sweet looking bear, sure to be someone's best friend.

Well done and thank you :D

Ohhhh, Gypsycream.... we have another one hooked!!! LOL
What a lovely, soft bear you have there. And you used Pipsqueak for your first one????? You are very brave!! He's very sweet and will be hugged and loved for a very long time. Very well done and can't wait to see more. If you haven't seen EFerg's 100+ bears she's made, do a search and have a peek. You'll really get inspired.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom