Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much for the swap package! I was blown away by all the stuff. Sandra in Horton Mi., you went above and beyond. You all should hope you get her as a swap partner next. LOL
Love it all!!!

PattiC

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
So glad to hear that you got a great swap package,I do remember you sending me a wonderful swap package a while back.What goes around comes around! Good Kharma!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Swaps are great. I got much more than I expected. I know we all have our own ideas about what to send, how much, etc. I wanted to send more, but I thought the $10 limit was supposed to be adhered to, especially since this was my first time participating. Next time I'll just follow my own instincts and send what I want (within reason of course, and what I can afford).

·
Registered
57,593 Posts
nitrpat said:
Swaps are great. I got much more than I expected. I know we all have our own ideas about what to send, how much, etc. I wanted to send more, but I thought the $10 limit was supposed to be adhered to, especially since this was my first time participating. Next time I'll just follow my own instincts and send what I want (within reason of course, and what I can afford).
$10 is the dollar amt. that we are asked to spend. Some of us have greater stashes than others. We can give as much as we want from our stash. I have to tell you my story but being in my first swap. I purchase my $10 worth and I sent it out along with the receipt. I was thinking if she didn't like what I gave her she could return it. For the Blue Swap she had my name and she said she remembers getting that receipt and didn't return anything. She really liked her crochet hook and uses it all the time. We had a good Laugh. Since my first swap I started getting more creative.

Go for it, I think I enjoy putting the pkg together as much or maybe even more than getting one. I did get some fantastic pkgs and others were ok. It's all in FUN

·
Registered
57,593 Posts
mama879 said:
Well I hope you enjoy it. Swaps are fun and I can't wait till the next one.
I forgot what color is the next swap going to be? At first I didn't know if I like the color idea now I think it's GREAT. The color idea adds more fun in putting the pkg. together.

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
grandmann said:
mama879 said:
Well I hope you enjoy it. Swaps are fun and I can't wait till the next one.
I forgot what color is the next swap going to be? At first I didn't know if I like the color idea now I think it's GREAT. The color idea adds more fun in putting the pkg. together.
Next swap is yellow or green..

·
Registered
16 Posts
PattiC said:
Thanks so much for the swap package! I was blown away by all the stuff. Sandra in Horton Mi., you went above and beyond. You all should hope you get her as a swap partner next. LOL
Love it all!!!

PattiC
Please help me understand what and how a swap works. It seems like so many people are involved, I missed something along the way. :oops:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
11skeins of various yarns ( eyelash, wool, cotton diff. Weights) magazines homemade dish/wash clothes, dish towels,hot pads,mitt. Peppermint candies, yarn needles,stitch markers notepad w/pen. Like I said Wow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom