Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have recently bought myself a Bond machine, have played around a bit with it, and am now ready to make something.
The problem is that I cant find many Bond patterns.
Can anyone help?
Julia

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
jull said:
Hi all,
I have recently bought myself a Bond machine, have played around a bit with it, and am now ready to make something.
Can anyone help?
Julia
Another great resource for finding patterns is needlesofsteal.com. Plus you can watch video's on You Tube to learn some patterns.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Find patterns at Machine Knitter's Treasure Chest. Also, Diana Sullivan has a book, CD and youtube videos on bond projects.

Google is your friend! Search: ultimate sweater machine, incredible sweater machine, bond knitting machine, etc.

Join various facebook and yahoo groups devoted to same key words.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
The facebook Ultimate Sweater Machine group has a lot of helpful people on it. I joined this year and found a lot of inspiration. Click the files tab to find free patterns and other useful things.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Julia, Just sent you a message re bond patterns. Been browsing on ebay. In knitting machines section buy it now page 2 is the bond cd I mentioned. It is 16 bond knitting mags on cd for £6.50 and £1.70pp. The seller is freeview. Hope this is of interest to you. Sandra

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have this cd--bought on ebay. Has oodles of patterns.
sanduk said:
Hi Julia, Just sent you a message re bond patterns. Been browsing on ebay. In knitting machines section buy it now page 2 is the bond cd I mentioned. It is 16 bond knitting mags on cd for £6.50 and £1.70pp. The seller is freeview. Hope this is of interest to you. Sandra

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Jull - Join the Yahoo Knitting Group - Knitting with Bib Brother. They have some of the same patterns on a CD you can use. Check them out and don't forget to SEARCH at the top of this page for the ISM and patterns - with the LINK at the bottom of each page - (click on Home - at top and scroll down to Machine Knitting). You will not believe how much info you will find. Ellie

·
Registered
207 Posts
jull said:
Hi all,
Can anyone help?
Julia
On youtube, do a search for "bond knitting machine videos"
Cheryl Brunette is wonderful and has many videos listed. Another great instructor there is Roberta Rose Kelley. Between of these two women, you'll have more than 100 lessons! I've had my Bond for around 20 years with lots of success in knitting. Have fun!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
jull said:
Hi all,
Can anyone help?
Julia
There is a wonderful bunch of how-to on YouTube! I just watched a few of them.

Here is a pattern:
http://www.bond-america.com/bondbuzz/bond_buzz_79.pdf

I love gadgets and have forced myself to NOT buy a knitting machine. LOL

I look forward to hearing more about your new techniques.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom