Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Bond knitting patterns from a search on e-bay. I typed in Bond Knitting Patterns and got several hits. The one I selected was on a cd, and had the contents of 23 magazines on PDF format. What I appreciated about this sale was that it was $9.99 w/free shipping. When you use this format you can increase/decrease the viewing area so you can scan the contents quickly. They also had some magazines but those were much more expensive. If I found that one of the magazines on the CD was especially helpful I would probably try to buy that magazine. For now, I am loaded with ideas, helpful hints, and patterns for use on the bond!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought the CD and found it fun to work with. I did not have to be online to find the patterns and could print etc. I was a clever idea the English woman had to spend the time to create this medium. Free is good but convenience sometimes is good too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom