Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.I'm a grand-mother of big boy of nine years old and i have two daugthers....I like knitting, crocheting ,sewing ....clothes and patchwork by hand.I.mworking 4 days a week like casher...i like do see new ideas from everywhere...so I"m happy to exchange ideas and pattern...... francine leroux,de montreal

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Bonjour Francise et bien venu a cette forum.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bonjour, i'm happy to receive a hello ..but just a little thing my prename is francine,not francise but is nothing,i,m happy......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bienvenue Francine, I am new here also and it is a really great place to learn or help or whatever it is you need. A bunch of great people too! Je suis canadienne aussi, nee ici au quebec. If you need help in translating anytime, please ask me, I'd be glad to help. Sorry my keyboard does not do accents tho.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bonjour de montreal 2......already more than 2 years i wrote and i always like to be with you....my grand-son will have 12 on august 2013.....too fast.....i happy to receive news and good ideas......don``t stop it......

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you will be really happy about this site....each morning i``m wake up,go to the bathroom,make coffee and now open the ordi and don`t disturb me :it`s time to have fun......it`s knittingnparadise`s time........good time to you too......

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Francine, sorry, I thought you were new to this site but you just took a little rest. I should have paid more attention.
Un grand pardon encore. danielle

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pas d``offense.....au plaisir de te lire.....en meme temps Bonne St-Valentin........a tout les Knitting`Paradise`s members......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom