Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lower prices!

Knitting on the Road

by Nancy Bush from Interweave Press, 95 pages
Some general information in the front, such as casting on and turning a heel. Then a couple of pages of yarn statistics, and fifteen or more sock patterns. Ring-bound on the inside of the hard cover so it can lie flat in the car.

$18.95 cover price
$10.00 my price
new condition

Crocheted Lace

Pauline Turner
128 pages, almost all in black and white. Starts with basic crochet, then moves on to filet crochet, motifs and joining motifs, Irish crochet, edgings and more.

$24.95 cover price
$15.00 my price
new condition

Lace from the Attic SOLD

by Nancy Wiseman, from Interweave Press
96 pages

Lots of black and white pictures of edgings and lace patterns, the purpose being to learn the stitch, and in the last ten pages or so, some projects. Written directions and charts. Seems to be out of print judging by Amazon prices.

Cover price $17.95
Amazon prices beginning at $32
my price $17.95
new condition

Folk Socks SOLD
by Nancy Bush from Interweave Press
120 pages

First half of the book is very much history, interesting old photos, museum pieces and covering different countries. Then some basic knitting instruction, and by page 60 a number of patterns for very interesting socks from a number of places.

Cover price $21.95
On sale at Amazon for $18.95
my price $15.00

Knit and Crochet with Beads
by Lily Chin from Interweave Press
147 pages

Starts out with preliminary information, then jumps into the patterns. There are a good many projects, some clothing, some scarves, some jewelry, some bags, a pillow, and some beaded socks. Almost all are written directions and I only saw a couple of charts.

Cover price $21.95
my price $15.00. SOLD
New condition

Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmermann.

New.

$11.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have it. It isn't a pattern book, it's about Elizabeth Zimmermann's theory of knitting, which you can use to make up sweaters and things without a pattern. In the front there are illustrated directions for various stitches, and there are hints on how to get out of an uncomfortable situation in your knitting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom