1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,788 Posts
Wow! Nice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lena, I'm a newbie, but reading your post about a break-in at your house made me want to write. I have a daughter who lives in Greenville, SC too. Your new jewelry is pretty, and I know it's a good way to heal after such trauma. Please stay safe, and do all you can to protect yourself.

- Kathy in SC

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Love the flowers on the necklace ! The actual necklace is a little too much in my mind (everyone's taste is different after all ).

Please enjoy wearing it - and beginning the healing process. I've had a few break-ins over the years and each time it took a very long time to get past the feeling of violation. Be patient with yourself and the healing process !

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
That is a beautiful necklace. I am sorry about the break in. You must have really felt violated with some stranger entering your home and going through your things. There seems to be more and more of that. I am sorry that happened to you and am glad to see you are moving forward. The necklace is a good start.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I like that, taking an interest in yourself is a step up. Things take time, hang in there. When my daughter and hubby separated over six years ago I told her, because of her character, she had to choices find a physiatrist or get back to running. She chose running and has done marathons, and triathlons , made many new friends and hoping she will never have to get involved again because of security.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom