Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the previous thread (which I couldn't find!), I was eager to post that this morning, right when I was ready to buy the Ultimate Knitting Machine on eBay, I got a 40% coupon from Hobby Lobby (the store is far away from me) in email, and bought it at the best price I have seen (given shipping, etc.). I am so excited! :)

Now I've gotten to the point that I don't know what to do first!!! I think it's time to retire and focus on the fun stuff! :)

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Claire said:
I was ready to buy the Ultimate Knitting Machine on eBay, I got a 40% coupon from Hobby Lobby... Now I've gotten to the point that I don't know what to do first!!! I think it's time to retire and focus on the fun stuff! :)
Hi,

Congratulations on your new machine!

Go to Bond America and sign up for their free newsletter. The website is http://www.bond-america.com/ You can browse thru and/or download all the previous newsletters.

This website has videos on the Bond http://knitfits.theotherbell.com/bond-video-club.htm

You can also look on You Tube for videos. Another knitter in this group has posted 90 (?) videos. I don't have a Bond -- one of the few I don't own! -- so I haven't viewed any. Also there are some very active Bond/Ultimate Sweater Machine Knitters on the Yahoo groups.

Happy knitting!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jkruse1971 said:
Awesome! Welcome to the world of USM! You're gonna LOVE IT!!
Julie
Ok, what's USM!!!! LOL

Mary, thank you for the wonderful info - I will go to the website and look at the Yahoo groups!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Claire said:
jkruse1971 said:
Awesome! Welcome to the world of USM! You're gonna LOVE IT!!
Julie
Ok, what's USM!!!! LOL

Hi,
USM = Ultimate Sweater Machine. Bond made changes to their machine several years and renamed it, probably because it is an attention getter. IMO, it is not the ultimate machine, the metal machines with their programming abilities and accessories are closer to being "ultimate" machines. I have the lastest models with all the bells and whistles and long every one!

Happy Knitting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom