Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,297 Posts
I can't believe I had to pay for this pattern years ago to make one and now it's free on Ravelry!! I love making these but an hour is to fast for me. You must use magic!! But it is very pretty and they are nice and warm!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have also wanted to make one of these for along and may just get my needles out, find some yarn in my stash and get started. I'm crochetting a multi coloured afghan just now - my 3rd in 3 weeks - in a ripple pattern. I hadn't done ripple before and am just loving the look of these blankets. Perhaps I can work in a little knitting with one of these scarves! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Aren't these great? Making these are like eating chocolate, just don't know when to quit. Doesn't take much yarn and are soooo cute. I love this pattern!

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Would this size scarf fit a two year old? I knit one for my grandson's sisters when they were little and he is wearing it - beautiful girlie pastel colors. I would like to make one for him to wear this year, but I cannot find my pattern for the toddler/child size bow knot scarf. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,118 Posts
Wonderful!! I too have been looking at these patterns, and thinking about knitting a few for gifts! Great job!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I loaded the pattern but haven't had time to make it. Can't believe you did it in an hour, I must be a slow knitter. Hope mine comes out as good as yours.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I remember my mother making these for me when I was a child - you know the old story about walking to school in a blizzard going a mile uphill in both directions - the scarf was warm and harder to lose than the usual style.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom