Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was looking for a Brad Pitt slouchy hat pattern. Does anyone have a pattern???? I saw it on line but can't locate which site it was on. I love knitting paradise and also do crochet...so if you can help me out. There are patterns on Knitting paradise for slouch or slouchy hats which I have made several and have come out great. If you can visualize Brad Pitt he wore a brown hat that hangs loose in the back almost looks like it will fall off ..no ribbing on it or cables..I hope someone can help me...thank you.

shortorder said:
Hi everyone, I was looking for a Brad Pitt slouchy hat pattern. Does anyone have a pattern???? I saw it on line but can't locate which site it was on. I love knitting paradise and also do crochet...so if you can help me out. There are patterns on Knitting paradise for slouch or slouchy hats which I have made several and have come out great. If you can visualize Brad Pitt he wore a brown hat that hangs loose in the back almost looks like it will fall off ..no ribbing on it or cables..I hope someone can help me...thank you.
Hi, I think I have the pattern you are looking for. I purchased a booklet, Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family from Leisure Arts. I believe the pattern is in the booklet. This may be what you are looking for. (?)
Edie (EdithAnn)

edithann said:
shortorder said:
Hi, I think I have the pattern you are looking for. I purchased a booklet, Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family from Leisure Arts. I believe the pattern is in the booklet. This may be what you are looking for. (?)
Edie (EdithAnn)
Yep! That's the book - I have it too and have made a few of them. It's a really good book to have in your library :thumbup: For $1.75 it might be worth adding http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Celebrity-Slouchy-Beanies-Family/dp/1609000935/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327956044&sr=1-2

missvix61 said:
edithann said:
shortorder said:
Edie (EdithAnn)
Yep! That's the book - I have it too and have made a few of them. It's a really good book to have in your library :thumbup: For $1.75 it might be worth adding http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Celebrity-Slouchy-Beanies-Family/dp/1609000935/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327956044&sr=1-2

shortorder said:
Whay does a Brad Pitt slouchy hat look like?

gcat said:
where did you find a "slouch hat" that Brad Pitt wore? Would be interested in viewing this! Ravelry also has some great slouch hat patterns as well.
Have a look at the link above. It's on the front cover of the book.

Ravelry has some wonderful designs. I am on ravelry as well as Etsy and have posted some pictures. Also, I have permission from one of the hat designers to share her patterns. She creates many for charity, however, allows use for sale. I will read about how to upload a pdf file to this group.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom