Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of our UK friends have been watching "Brief Encounters" could you tell me if the show is finished totally or will it be coming back for another season? I just watched what was advertised as the final show but the way it was left with Brian, I am hoping that it will return and he will accept his wife's son. Thank you.

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
Apparently ITV have yet to make a decision about a second series - series 1 starts here tomorrow. I have set the TIVO.

I was gutted that Mum had just 3 episodes - it was hilarious!!! But I see there will be another series of this one.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
We hope there will be a second series. As you say, it ended with Brian walking out of the kitchen. We don't know how he felt about his wife's son. I guess the powers that be wait to see how it's been received before committing to another series.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
gwennieh68 said:
Do you mean that Home Fires is definitely not coming back? They left that with a baby being born in the middle of the air raid and the house being bombed. Surely they will come back to clear that up.
Someone started a petition on-line to bring it back. ~Sorry I don't have any more information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom