Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted about 7 months ago that I was making an angel cloth for my brothers whom both have cancer and asked for prayers for both of them. One is has the cancer in the bone in the hip and is doing very well it has stablized. The other brother had a scan yesterday and the cancer is gone. No more Chemo.
Thank each and everyone of you who prayed for them. They are both such a blessing to me and I am proud to say they are my brothers.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Treasure them as you never know what the future brings,I lost my 2 brothers and 2 sisters and my mom to cancer, I share your joy in their great news and my thoughts and prayers are with you, that they continue to have long and healthy lives. Give them a hug from me.

·
Registered
41,678 Posts
Ms Sue P said:
I posted about 7 months ago that I was making an angel cloth for my brothers whom both have cancer and asked for prayers for both of them. One is has the cancer in the bone in the hip and is doing very well it has stablized. The other brother had a scan yesterday and the cancer is gone. No more Chemo.
Thank each and everyone of you who prayed for them. They are both such a blessing to me and I am proud to say they are my brothers.
Glad there is good news!!! Stay out of the hurricane's way---be safe. Praying for everyone in its path.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RookieRetiree said:
Ms Sue P said:
Glad there is good news!!! Stay out of the hurricane's way---be safe. Praying for everyone in its path.
Thank you each and everyone praying for the ones who have lost loved one and to the with scary past that the future wil be wonderful and cancer free. We are far enough inland that we should only get rain and maybe some wind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom