Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17,728 Posts
Sjlegrandma said:
Well, yes and no. She thought they may paint their fingernails or something like that and maybe face painting. The whole party was over the top with a make up artist photographer and a chef!! It was held in a function centre and set up like a wedding reception. Totally unbelievable and over the top. My daughter thinks it would have cost at least 10K.
Sounds a bit suss to me. But what would I know!

· Registered
17,728 Posts
owlet said:
A major problem is that most of the big cosmetics firms still use animal testing. Some try to disguise this by saying the finished products aren't animal tested, which may well be true but the ingredients have usually been tested separately and are not cruelty-free.
There can be no excuse for this, there are already more than enough beauty products in the world, why do we need yet another lash-extending mascara or 'age-defying' skin products?
Unfortunately most of these companies sell to China, who won't import the products unless they have first been tested on animals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom