Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my burgundy sweater. It is a top down, a free pattern ( Maarja by Schachenmayr). it was poorly written and I had to frog it many times but I like
Outerwear Blue Purple Textile Sleeve
the outcome. The yarn is 100% wool but I don't know the manufacturer. It was given to my by a friend and didn't have any label. Than you for watching

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just finished my burgundy sweater. It is a top down, a free pattern ( Maarja by Schachenmayr). it was poorly written and I had to frog it many times but I like View attachment 1233294 the outcome. The yarn is 100% wool but I don't know the manufacturer. It was given to my by a friend and didn't have any label. Than you for watching
HI, Looks like you altered the neckline from the original pattern. I prefer your version rather than the "boat" neckline on the pattern. Please tell me how many stitches you started with and what size is your jumper. Thank you:giggle::p

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Just finished my burgundy sweater. It is a top down, a free pattern ( Maarja by Schachenmayr). it was poorly written and I had to frog it many times but I like View attachment 1233294 the outcome. The yarn is 100% wool but I don't know the manufacturer. It was given to my by a friend and didn't have any label. Than you for watching
came out lovely! You have lots of patience…hate it when patterns have glitches in them…not as much fun!!

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
It is very nice.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top Bottom