Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thank you so much for posting! Earlier this week I was wishing for a pattern to make something just like this. After reading the linked information, I found that the designer uses the exact same type of kitchen sponge I do and (like me) was looking for a more lasting (and sanitary) option. Now, I don’t have to figure out how to do it! I already have a skein of scrubby yarn and lots of cotton, so I will try this out soon. Not for Christmas gifts, but just for me!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Love this, looks like just what I have been searching for. Like the scrubbies but always wished they were thicker. Great idea. I need to find my scrubby yarn, have a partial ball

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is an interesting pattern. I have always knitted scrubbies but will try a doubled one with a crocheted edge. I'm not sure about the pattern having only 2 sc in the corners. It seems there should be 3?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom