Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a past post I recall a link to a cable directory that gave the names of the different cables. When you click on it it gave directions to make the cable. I thought I had booked marked it but I can't find it.

I looked quickly through the post to see if I could find it but it has not appeared yet.

Does anyone recall this thread?

Thanks,

SEA (Nancy)

· Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((( I remember it coming through but can't find it. Did you check LINKS on forum? There are eight pages to pan though and in newest received order, I believe. (LINKS is at the bottom of many forum pages).

Surfing just now, I found:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=knit+cable+directory&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.&fp=ee7ae51cefa9981c

There are at least two good links on that page you might be interested in.

Good luck!
~~~~

SEA said:
In a past post I recall a link to a cable directory that gave the names of the different cables. When you click on it it gave directions to make the cable. I thought I had booked marked it but I can't find it.

I looked quickly through the post to see if I could find it but it has not appeared yet.

Thanks,

SEA (Nancy)

· Registered
114 Posts
Here are a lot of sources for cables.

Marlise

SEA said:

Thanks,

SEA (Nancy)

· Registered
114 Posts
Here's the link.http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Cable+Directory%2BCable+Knitting+Stitches
marlise said:
Here are a lot of sources for cables.

Marlise

SEA said:

Thanks,

SEA (Nancy)

· Registered
283 Posts
Hi Nancy, I don't recall this particular post but I did search through all the links and didn't find anything I thought was it. I did find a lot of other links I wanted to bookmark, though!lol I recall a number of years ago there was an Internet site called Knitting (or Crochet) Directory, which I have now lost. I Googled it though and came up with this. You might give it a look.
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/stitches.htm
This should take you directly to the directory, but if it doesn't work, just go to knitting on the net. It's Barbara Breiter's website and it has lots of information. If you get to the main website, look on the left side and there will be a clickable link called "stitch directory." Hope this helps! Myra

· Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your suggestions and links. I didn't find the exact link but I did find one with the Irish Princess braid cable which was one of the ones I did want to look at.

Thanks, Nancy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom