Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mom found all this yarn in the mail room of her trailer park home where she lives. It had a sign... Free to a good home. So she thought of me :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks Mom ;) ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
You never know what I will do with fun yarn. Bet they would work for just about anything you wanted.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Someone must have been downsizing. I am sure they will be happy to know it went to a good home. Can't wait to see pics of the wonderful things you create with it. As you make things, you should have your mom post a picture with a little "Thank you" note in the mail room. I am sure that would make the person who left the yarn feel good.

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jenk57 said:
Someone must have been downsizing. I am sure they will be happy to know it went to a good home. Can't wait to see pics of the wonderful things you create with it. As you make things, you should have your mom post a picture with a little "Thank you" note in the mail room. I am sure that would make the person who left the yarn feel good.
That is such a great idea. Thank you, I think I will :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
jenk57 said:
That's a great idea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom