Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
My program translated it into this: (not sure how tbsps come into it) Good luck translating the English into English LOL!

"Well, the cap ...
1 row: dial with a blue thread 2 c. n. and close in a ring. Knit 6 tbsp. b / n. [= 6 tbsp. b / n]. Then knit in a circle, adding one loop in each row ... after such a length, I began to add two loops in each row ...
Cap length 24cm"

I would guess it goes as follows. Start with magic ring, make 6 single crochets into it. Then continue working in a circle adding one stitch each round until you've worked to 16cm, then increase by 2 each round until you've worked to 24cm. (I'm not too good at writing crochet patterns LOL)
Marg

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
The page does not really have a full written pattern for the Wine/Champagne Bottle cover.

This is a "Google Chrome" translation of the Hat.

Well, the cap …
1st Row: dial with a blue thread 2 in. n. and close in the ring.
Knit 6 tbsp. non-cash [= 6 Art. b / n]. Then knit in a circle, adding one loop in each row ... after such a length, I began to add two loops in each row …
Tape in photo shows 16 cms

Finished Cap length - Tape in photo shows 24 cms

·
Registered
31,203 Posts
Take a look at http://www.crochetdynamite.com/2012/10/lawn-gnome.html for the basic instructions. Stop increasing when it is the circumference you want. Make it as long as you want, going by the dimensions in the Russian pattern.
watknanc said:
I can probably figure out most of it from the photos except the hat; I can't figure out how to do the hat. It would be so much easier if I can get the pattern in English. Thank you for your help.
https://www.stranamam.ru/post/10625259/#com80084431

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom