Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the Australia Swap last year; however, they are not doing it at this time. I am interested in getting into the Canadian Swap, but have no idea who to contact. One person I was told to contact, gave me the name of someone else. I sent her a message, but haven't heard back yet, so....just in case she isn't the right person either, and someone just message me and let me know who.

Thanks bunches.
Laurel Anne

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am new to this site (or any knitting site), I would really llike to take part in a swap. Would you let me know when and who, when you find out please? Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have made myself a note. As soon as I find out anything I will let you know. If you hear of anything that I may have missed please send it my way too.

Thanks bunches.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chicki,

Nice to meet you as well. I still haven't heard anything yet. I think I will give it until next week, then I will contact the ladies that used to do the swap, and see if they know what's going on. Will keep you posted.

Laurel

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
hi ladies i am in fergus, ontario and it sounds like fun. let me know too!? thank you :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom