Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
It looks suspicious to me, I'm already using the lastest version of Firefox and it's telling me to click on the link to download it. DON'T click on any links on this site, you don't know what might happen! It seems to be the 'Status Report' bit on the original post that is the problem. The other link appears to work OK.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have been both on the website and at the physical store in Ottawa. It is not a bogus site. I use an IPad quite often to access the site and have never had a problem, although I do use Firefox as my browser. I have run into that problem with other sites and the problem has been that one of my apps is out-of-date.

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
If you'd prefer Firefox, you can find it at: the Firefox Web Site
I am using firefox

I got the same message but at the bottom it says
If we've made a mistake...

If you think you've landed here incorrectly, and that your browser and device should work with our site, then please feel free to try connecting to our main site: The Wool-Tyme Secure Site. However, we think you will be unable to connect until you correct your browser issues.

here is the direct link to their site
https://www.wool-tyme.com/shop/index.php

found their message very strange

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom