Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Ok now I have seen a lot of fun things but this is one of the best. I would make these just for the big boys (over 30)age just for the fun of it.. After all most of them act like big B___bs anyway... LOL

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
rogmankir said:
I did a quick search to see if someone had already posted this link but didn't find anything. Very clever!

http://jezebel.com/5882886/the-very-best-hat-for-a-breast%20feeding-baby
That's hysterical. And the last sentence on the site is priceless!

·
Registered
442 Posts
i agree does it really cover anything? I breast fed two of my three kids and I have to say that i don't see where people get off being so offended by the boob. it makes absolutly no sense to me and i can only speculate that they hate themselves. Birth and caring for children are the moist important and beautiful job that adults can do, part of that sometimes include breast feeding. So as a good Christian someone should love what God created. Ok enough soapboxing. I think the hat is cute.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My DD sent me a link to this earlier... When I showed it to my DH his response was oh boy! I want one of those. I'm quite sure that my 65 year old hubbies cronies would be very impressed with it went he walks into their favorite hang out.

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
rogmankir said:
I did a quick search to see if someone had already posted this link but didn't find anything. Very clever!

http://jezebel.com/5882886/the-very-best-hat-for-a-breast%20feeding-baby
Love it......brings back not so happy memories of feeding my last son (the most awkward one) while standing in the queue at the supermarket.........to stop him screaming. A hat like that would have lightened the atmosphere.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
kP is the reason why I pick up my iPad as soon as I wake up. I just love the back and forth chit chat. I think that I'm going to make that hat for a clients new GD who will be born this summer in Germany. I'm going to be knitting up a storm for this one . GM is a very special friend to me .

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
knittingpagan said:
i agree does it really cover anything? I breast fed two of my three kids and I have to say that i don't see where people get off being so offended by the boob. it makes absolutly no sense to me and i can only speculate that they hate themselves. Birth and caring for children are the moist important and beautiful job that adults can do, part of that sometimes include breast feeding. So as a good Christian someone should love what God created. Ok enough soapboxing. I think the hat is cute.
I don't think the point of the hat is to cover anything besides the little one's head.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom