Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, here's hoping someone remembers! About 10 years ago, there was a magazine featuring a capelet knitted with homespun and fun fur held together. Just a plain capelet and I believe the picture in the knitting magazine( can't remember which one) also showed a hat and maybe gloves. The color was tan. I made that capelet and have been recently looking for the pattern online. Every search I do never shows me that particular pattern, even the Lion Brand website! Does anyone remember it or have the magazine? Thanks for thinking Back!!!!
Judy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that pattern with no pic must be very similar to the one I am looking for. Maybe I could follow that and eliminate the boucle yarn, substitute it with something else. Thanks for helping!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom