Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Very pretty.
I sell these at the local Sunday craft market and without fail, every week, someone gasps and then informs me there is a hole in my little blanket. We have a good laugh when I explain it's supposed to be there and why.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Expecting a new GGs 8/31 and made several of these for him except did not have the slots. Made to throw over baby. Bought the book at Walmarts, but I wish I had made to go under baby May do one if I have time. Also have two blankets in the making.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cgray60 said:
where can I find this pattern it is lovely
kind of mixed and matched yakking from several patterns. Cast on 90 stitches. First 6 rows knit one purl one. Then 10 rows of knit then 10 rows of purl. First and last 6 stitches make k1p1 border. To make slit, half way up cast off 8 stitches in middle of row. Next row cast on 8 stitches. Knit in pattern. One inch up make another slit . Finish blanket with 6 rows of k1p1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom