Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also need to know which bear you would like to make:

Bedtime Bear, Share Bear, Cheer Bear, Wish Bear, Tenderheart Bear, Friend Bear, Funshine Bear, Love-a-Lot Bear, Grumpy Bear, Good Luck Bear

The Basic Bear pattern is the same for all the bears, however that just gets the body completed! Then you will need to decide which bear you would want to make! The difference is the design on the white belly in center! The two you see here are blue one: bedtime bear & orchid is: share bear's twin lollipops

To make this easier for me might be easier for me to mail to you as I am not sure I can scan & e-mail, so might want to include your address & I would be happy to mail to you! I will try the scan & e-mail, not sure my set up will allow, will ask my husband to assist! Marilyn

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My husband made a good point, he says that since the pattern came out of a book I purchased, maybe it would be safer to just give you the name of the Book so I won't get in any trouble for sharing the pattern, so here is the name of the book:

CareBears Crochet Characters by American Greetings
Leisure Arts 2004 www.care-bears.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mailryn

I went to that site and I called them and they don't do patterns but they told me to go to Ebay. I tried that and there is no patterns there either -- it is all care bear dolls. No problem I am going to keep looking.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I typed in under google (2004 book #3690 from Leisure Arts Care Bears Crochet Characters) then an amazon site came up & the books came up in year order, so you will have to arrow down to 2004 books, you will see it under 2004 it is listed as Care Bears Crochet Characters (Leisure Arts #3690) that is the book I have! It says they have a limited supply but you can order it there if I understood them right

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry I didn't know that either just stumbled across it when I typed the name of the book in & was able to find it because I knew what it looked like, so that's not your fault, you didn't know! Sorry, I should have done that first, I just thought I would type in the site on the back of the book & be able to come right up!

We got it now don't we!

Marilyn

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom