Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am from Cape Cod and new to this site. I am trying to finish some afghans that my mom started before she passed away. She has several strips done on each, but she must have used two different sizes--one for the off-white and one for the multi-colored. I think she referred to the pattern as lace-fan or something like that. I looked the pattern up on the internet and did several rows, but it doesn't have the "holes" in it as on the completed strips. Anyone have any ideas about what pattern this might be. Thank you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for responding so quickly, I took the photos today, but am not computer savvy and have to wait until a friend comes to show me how to get them from the camera to you. Be patient with me and thanks for offering help. I really want to finish these for the great grand kids.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom