Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm asking this the right way. How do I carry a different color yarn up the side so I don't have to cut it and weave it in if I'm going to be using it in a couple rows? I know I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find it now. Please help. Thanks, Karol~~

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've started a Sky Scarf, and I also wondered how to deal with the numerous strands of yarn. I've tried this method, and it works, although I'm wondering how it's going to work when I have, for instance, seven strands to carry. A large bump, I'm thinking.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Wow, I wish I had seen this before making my GS's striped sweater. Thanks for sharing, I too have bookmarked it for future projects. Now, to figure out how to keep the multiple skeins of yarn to behave!

·
Registered
148 Posts
WHAT I DO IS PLACE THE COLOUR I WANT TO CARRY ON, IS HOLD IT TO THE BACK AND KNIT UNDER IT THEN KNIT THE 1ST STITCH IF YOU NEED TO CARRY IT UP FURTHER, ON THE NEXT K ROW BRING THE COLOUR FORWARD AND K THE 1ST ST IT IS LIKE WEAVING

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom