Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am from England and have been knitting for almost 50 yrs, I have been kept busy with my knitting by my 12 granchildren and 8 great grandchildren and another due any day, I have knitted my own designs of christmas sweaters for my grandaughters,love doing ARAN and all patterns are a challenge, I am not keen on plain k1 p1 love to do patterns all the time.If I can help anyone with their knitting,please do not hesitate to ask me, will always try to help.Happy Knitting.Edna

·
Registered
160 Posts
HI EDNA . WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I'M A FELLOW BRIT AND HAVE BEEN KNITTING FOR 50 YRS TOO. HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FORUM .FOR ME ITS BEEN GREAT SOMETIMES IT'S HARD BECAUSE I STILL KNIT FROM ENGLISH PATTERNS THAT I COLLECT WHEN I GO HOME AND SOME OF THE ABBREVEATIONS STILL STUMP ME

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you EnglishRose, should you need reminding about the abbreviations, just let me know and I will pass them on to you, while living in the USA it took me a little while to understand their abbrev and different yarns, but I have it all down on paper now,but I di a lot of knitting then mainly Aran, as I have a daughter and 3 grandchildren in Montana, so every year I would knit them Aran sweaters for christmas gifts,back in the Uk it costs to much to send them. Best Wishes Edna

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom