Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have tried to watch the Cat Bordhi video on Youtube several times, on several different computers and it stops every six or 7 seconds...for 30-60 each time..

It's too hard to watch that way. Does anyone else have that problem?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
It could be your internet feed is not fast enough or you computers needs more ram. I do not know how to help you fix that.

Her video references her book. You may try to get the book from the library for help. I don't know if she has published her directions in print on-line.

·
Registered
467 Posts
two things that might help...
1. clear recent history - you can do this under [Tools] on your top menu

and/or

2. use [shift] reload for the page.

these can sometimes help .

·
Registered
27,104 Posts
Try watching it very early in the morning or very late at night. Your internet provider will not be as busy at those times and you might be able to get a better feed. jinx

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
gina said:
Hi,

I have tried to watch the Cat Bordhi video on Youtube several times, on several different computers and it stops every six or 7 seconds...for 30-60 each time..

It's too hard to watch that way. Does anyone else have that problem?
I have that problem out in the country so I down load and go do something else and after it is finished will replay that works most times

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Happens to me all the time. I just wait for it to download, when it is almost done I pick up the little spot at the end of the progress bar and drag it back to the beginning and the whole thing replays in real time. Annoying to say the least but if I want to see it, it is better than not having access at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom