Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this, thought I would share with all who sent advise and well wishes for its completion!
It was so much fun to do! I still need a little more practice with my fair isle knitting, but look forward to doing a few of these for Christmas gifts.
Not sure how to send you the link but if you search the title above it will pop up. There are about a dozen styles in the collection. Paid pattern.
I used Cascades Pima in the solid colors and Pendenza 100% Egyptian Cotton from Plymouth Yarn for the gradient part. All yarn I had in my stash for a few years.
I did not follow the pattern completely (Fair Isle parts) but am pleased with the results!
If you have never done one of these I highly recommend trying. Trust the pattern instructions especially on the second Moebius, it will all come together!!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom