Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has a healthy, male 4to5year-old cat that followed him home. He is fostering it until it finds a forever home. He lives in Brooklyn, NY. If interested send me a PM & I will give you contact info. He already has 3 cats & can't adopt it.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
He can go to PetFinder on the Internet and list the cat. There will be great responses. There are other Internet sites that list pets for sale and/or adoption. Some hints:

Be sure to have an asking price (doesn't need to be much - $20 is good). This will weed out those who adopt free pets then turn around and sell them to whoever will buy them - many times a bad home that later tosses them out of a car window along a road or turns them into animal services because the kids grew up.

Free cats and kittens are often sought after for bait for dog fighting, too. They won't pay for bait. They want free stuff. Yes, this really happens! Beware.

Hope he finds a kind and loving home for this kitten. I subscribe to the thought that strays choose their humans. Not just to live with, but because they are guided to know who will help them - even if it's only finding a good home. Your son is an angel to help this cat. Best blessings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom