Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies - here is my latest interpretation of another fabulous Dee O'Keefe design.. she just keeps coming up with gems everytime.

This version of Catoctin is made in MadTosh Merino Lite and the colourway is called Firewood... I thought it complimented Dee's gorgeous Forest Green on her pattern.

Modelled the other weekend by my friend who was conscripted.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,676 Posts
cdninswe said:
...This version of Catoctin is made in MadTosh Merino Lite and the colourway is called Firewood... I thought it complimented Dee's gorgeous Forest Green on her pattern.
Such a beautiful colourway! When I saw Dee's green version, I felt that it had to be done in green - obviously not the case. This reminds me of what we call "blasty boughs" & I can almost smell the beautiful perfume that emanates from them.
Modelled the other weekend by my friend who was conscripted.
No insult intended to your model, but the shawl is so stunning that I didn't even notice that there was a person in the first picture when I first looked at it.
Fantastic knitting & blocking!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom