Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm a first time grandma -- a 7 month old granddaughter, 8 month old grandson and another one due in August -- it's raining babies in our family! So I'll have lots of baby and kid stuff to crochet.

I've just started to get back into crocheting. I had 5 major hand surgeries in under 2 years and am trying to regain hand coordination, strength and of course, the fun of creating. So for starters, I thought I'd try to make a pair of crocheted slippers. Does anyone have an easy pattern for slippers (in adult and kid sizes) that stay on your feet? Then I'll tackle other projects.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( Jealous of your grandbabies! Our kids are single; We have no grandbabies and I want some! LOL! In the meantime, I craft for future babies.

Check crochetpatterncentral.com for easy and stay on the feet patterns. I believe there's a 'boot' style available that cuffs up the ankle aways. Surely they'd stay on if the right size.
~~~~~
doodlesvenga said:
Hi - I'm a first time grandma -- a 7 month old granddaughter, 8 month old grandson and another one due in August -- it's raining babies in our family! So I'll have lots of baby and kid stuff to crochet.

I've just started to get back into crocheting. I had 5 major hand surgeries in under 2 years and am trying to regain hand coordination, strength and of course, the fun of creating. So for starters, I thought I'd try to make a pair of crocheted slippers. Does anyone have an easy pattern for slippers (in adult and kid sizes) that stay on your feet? Then I'll tackle other projects.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom