Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could swear that there was a posting a few months (?) back that showed a one-piece knitted Teddy bear. You know what I mean---no joining, just continuous knitting head, arms, body, legs. I would think that the "joints" were made simply by decreasing stitches and/or going down in size of needles. I've checked EVERYwhere -- Ravely being my first choice -- but can't find it. Anyone out there know where it might be? Or is this yet just another "dream" I had that I think I saw in real life?????

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Glory Gee in CT said:
I could swear that there was a posting a few months (?) back that showed a one-piece knitted Teddy bear. You know what I mean---no joining, just continuous knitting head, arms, body, legs. I would think that the "joints" were made simply by decreasing stitches and/or going down in size of needles. I've checked EVERYwhere -- Ravely being my first choice -- but can't find it. Anyone out there know where it might be? Or is this yet just another "dream" I had that I think I saw in real life?????
http://www.deborahsknitting.com/knitting/NoSeamsTeddyBearDK.pdf

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Glory Gee in CT said:
Hi Gloria Gee

This is by far the easiest pattern I have ever knitted-and the size will vary with yarn and needles-ensure you have a close knit so you cannot see the filling>>>

http://www.squidoo.com/easyknitting-patterns

I have made 3 of them and they always come out great>>

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your input. I will definitely find what I'm looking for in what you suggested. I'll be sure to post the results when I do one.

Thanks again...
...gloria

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom