Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will demonstrate how the pattern for Charity Knit Jumper works. You just knit from buttom up then decrease for neck,then cast on again for neck and keep on knitting down the other side.Finish up by sewing up side seems. The small size jumper and vest work just the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,079 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
All you need to do is put twice the number of stitches on your needle, work one row and then join on your circs. I was using circs for my straight knitting as it is easy to push your work onto the cables when you wanted to put it down and no losing stitches.
nitstix said:
Iam fairly new to knitting and have not yet mastered circular needles.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
nitstix said:
This will demonstrate how the pattern for Charity Knit Jumper works. You just knit from buttom up then decrease for neck,then cast on again for neck and keep on knitting down the other side.Finish up by sewing up side seems. The small size jumper and vest work just the same.
Love them. Love the colors you chose for making each one. Very nicely made.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Another project I see I'll have to add to my list. These are really cute and so different. Thanks for posting pix of yours and the pattern link. I hope to get some of these started soon. Good use for some of the stash! Thanks again and Happy Needling. jb

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
All beautifully done Nitstix..

Like your caring, giving heart...beautiful.

God Bless you,

Camilla

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom