Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished these hats for a friend who will be starting chemo very soon. The Green and yellow is because she is a Packers fan. The camo-she loves Duck Dynasty and the Pink-well that is my favorite color. There is a free ravelry pattern for the pink one by Robin Celli. She runs Delaware Head Huggers and sends hats to those who need it for chemo. She sent some to my friend to have while I was knitting these. She is great and has a lot of free patterns on her Ravelry site.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
think your friend would also like a FREE personalized fleece blanket? I'd love to make her one if you give me her name and address and I'll go from there. I love making comfort kits to those suffering thru chemo. Also if it is breast cancer, I'd also make her an anti-ouch pouch. Let me know.
Diane 69

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
great hats, I have a dear friend here who is going through chemo and I made her 4 hats and she just loved them. My oncologist has a gift box in their lobby and when ever I have an appointment I go armed with a hand full of hats to drop in the gift box. They sure appreciate them.
great job

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
MyBellaRose said:
I just finished these hats for a friend who will be starting chemo very soon. The Green and yellow is because she is a Packers fan. The camo-she loves Duck Dynasty and the Pink-well that is my favorite color. There is a free ravelry pattern for the pink one by Robin Celli. She runs Delaware Head Huggers and sends hats to those who need it for chemo. She sent some to my friend to have while I was knitting these. She is great and has a lot of free patterns on her Ravelry site.
These are great! I am in the process of knitting caps - for me.
What yarns did you use?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow that is so generous of you . I am at the hospital right now with my sister who has carcinoid tumors so I don't have the info. My friend has some type of abdominal cancer. I will give you the info later
Thank you again . Kelli

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom