Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for top down patterns for children. I know I can find them on the net but wondered if there are particular ones that you recommend.

Thanks, Maime

·
Registered
367 Posts
You can check out the search at Ravelry, put in top down baby sweater and you'll get a lot of results. You can also check at Knitting Pattern Central. com but those you'll have to look at each to see if they are top down. My go to top down is the 5 hour baby sweater from Fiber Gypsy or the 7 hour toddler sweater from Suzie's Stuff. You can change up the colors and htey knit up easy and quick.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Maimie said:
Any suggestions for top down patterns for children. I know I can find them on the net but wondered if there are particular ones that you recommend.

Thanks, Maime[/q

My patterns are all seamless and top down on www.ravelry.com if you would like to check them out under pridie or The Pridie Collection. There are a couple of free scarf patterns on there as well.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Maimie said:

Thanks, Maime[/q

My patterns are all seamless and top down on www.ravelry.com if you would like to check them out under pridie or The Pridie Collection. There are a couple of free scarf patterns on there as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom