Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knitted a raglan sweater for my 41 year old daughter when she was 3-4 years of age and the pattern, I believe came from a Workbasket publication. It had the yo's that gave it the appearnce of leaves all around the yoke to the arm pits. If anyone knows of this pattern or something similiar I would love to get it to knit for my six year old granddaughter.

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I would do a Google search and be sure to include the word(s) work basket. There are sites that sell old Workbasket patterns that may be able to help. Google is the best way to find them.
Ravelry is the best pattern resource on the web, and the first place I look for a pattern. You should be able to find a pattern you like there, even if it isn't the exact one you are looking for. If you want to see only free patterns, Ravelry allows you to search only for those that are free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom