Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Do a SEARCH from the topics at the top of the KP Forum page and find the Oliver Romper with hat and sweater to match. I purchased the pattern for $6.00 and haven't found anything I like any better. It's definitely all boy--and very beautiful.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Homeshppr said:
Do a SEARCH from the topics at the top of the KP Forum page and find the Oliver Romper with hat and sweater to match. I purchased the pattern for $6.00 and haven't found anything I like any better. It's definitely all boy--and very beautiful.
I just looked at luvmypip's photos of the Oliver Romper with hat and sweater. What a gorgeous outfit for a boy's christening. And I see she won 1st and grand prizes at the county fair. I really like the tulip dress she also won ribbons for. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
RACHELDD said:
That is great. Where did you purchase the pattern?

Thanks

Racheldd
Racheldd, if you go to the top of the page you'll see the "Search" category. You can put in what you're looking for, in this case Oliver Romper, or luvmypip, the person who posted pictures and information. This is the one for Oliver's Romper. http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-5263-2.html It can come in handy as KP is so full of knowledge this is one way to find things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom