Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
I made a few of these for myself. It is noisy when you use them but works all the better. I find the towels are nice and fluffy and soft.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Deb-Babbles said:
I made a few of these for myself. It is noisy when you use them but works all the better. I find the towels are nice and fluffy and soft.
They can't be as noisy as a pair of sneakers which is what I use when I have blankets of king-size sheets. I keep intending to make me some but like so many think I intend to do they have to get in line.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Deb-Babbles said:
They can't be as noisy as a pair of sneakers which is what I use when I have blankets or king-size sheets. I keep intending to make me some but like so many things I intend to do they have to get in line. I sure can't spell worth a darn.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
They can't be any noisier than some of the stuff I find in my dryer, that I hadn't caught as they went thru the wash in my husband's pockets....
nails, coins [I keep those! that's my laundry fee payment!!], etc.
Amazing what he can have in his pocket on any one day......!

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
Dryer balls are a great gift idea! If your neighbor doesn't like them, it is because she has never used them! I ,too, wish that I was on your list!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Grammax8 said:
Here are some gifts I hope to give to the family for Christmas.
by the way, put a little tag or something with them, to explain how to use them -
they will think you are such a smartie!
They'll think of you every time they do laundry : )
:idea:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
bwtyer said:
I didn't know what they were either but now I know I think it's a brilliant idea. How could anyone say they wouldn't use them! Must be mad - think of the money you'd save, apart from them being a lovely present. I have downloaded the instructions and plan to start making them now, ready for Christmas presents. Thank you so much for a great, easy and useful idea.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom