Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first completed Christmas project for this year. The recipient is a friend who drinks more tea than coffee. The smaller pic shows more detail on the mouse's face.

Attachments

·
Registered
32,359 Posts
davidw1226 said:
Here is my first completed Christmas project for this year. The recipient is a friend who drinks more tea than coffee. The smaller pic shows more detail on the mouse's face.
What a lucky friend!
I would love to find one of those under my Christmas tree, it is truly delightful.

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
adorable but how scary to have a mouse crawling out of my tea pot..:)... My sister has a story about keeping popcorn in the oven and when ever someone wanted a handful they could just reach in and grab a handful.. the pilot lite kept it toasty and fresh.. well a mouse felt the same way and when she reached in she found out she was sharing ... gross I know.. the entire town would of heard me scream.. luckly for that mouse my sis doesn't have the same phobias I do... LOL she let the poor thing go and kept a lid on the popcorn from then on... (fresh popcorn of course))

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom