Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The newest bride in our family, grandson's wife, asked me to make Christmas stockings for both of them. Does anyone have a pattern they think is "the best"? I have several projects ahead of that, but would like to honor her request "in time"

·
Registered
773 Posts
I love Mary Maxim designs--"Christmas Stockings" booklets 1-4
Book #2 Gingerbread Girl and Boy, Book "1" Mrs. Snowlady and Mr. Snowman, Book 3 Trees and Holly, Book 4, Mr and Mrs Claus...although each book has between 11 and 15 different styles to knit

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Did either of the couples' family have any stockings, say GS mom or dad had one that was special, would be nice to make one either the same or similar, to carry on the feelings. You'd better be prepared to make more as well, soon as the younger folks see these "vintage" items, they want more.
I have several of the older patterns if you would be interested, do email me and we can talk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom