Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching and can't find a toy soldier or train christmas stocking! My grandmother made both for my children, and now I will be a grandmother for the first time in Dec! and want to make a christmas stocking! Does any one have a pattern for either one?
thanks

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
cinknitting said:
I have been searching and can't find a toy soldier or train christmas stocking! My grandmother made both for my children, and now I will be a grandmother for the first time in Dec! and want to make a christmas stocking! Does any one have a pattern for either one?
thanks
Mary Maxim has a collection of 4 Christmas stocking books. In book #9042 there are 2 toy soldier stockings, one with the soldier beating a drum and the other holding a rifle. They are named: Toy soldier and Drummer boy. In book #2450 there is a train as part of a 3 design stocking including a rocking horse and what appears to be a wreath. It is named: Rocking horse. You can order the books from Mary Maxim. I don't know if they sell individual patterns. Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I have these books and they have so many patterns to select from! My daughter has already selected the one she wants for her little Madeline. Guess grandma better get started. Don't want to disappoint my granddaughter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom