Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5,079 Posts
very nice - the elephants would make cute charity projects - next Christmas shoeboxes perhaps?

· Registered
41,373 Posts
You certainly made a large selection for her and you can see that she is very pleased. What a darling little girl! They are all terrific but the elephants made me think of the whole Barbar clan. They are darling. Jemima is just the right size to go everywhere with Ava and I'll bet they share many secrets in the months to come. How very thoughtful and kind of you to shower this little one with all this love. Good for you!!

· Registered
241 Posts
Do you have a pattern of elephants Mother Daddy and baby? I see the baby and it looks like the one I knitted years ago and it had the mom and dad. I don't have the pattern anymore and would love to make them for the grandkids.If you only have the baby I would love to have a copy and I have other toys I could share. Some are crochet if those interest you. Thanks for any help. Ada Lee

· Registered
29,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Ada but because of copyright laws, I can't give you a copy but if you look up Jean Greenhowe's website you'll find it there, Can't remember which book but will check tomorrow as I am on my way to bingo.Regards rujam(Ruth)

· Registered
14,208 Posts
Your toys are beautifully done...but the granddaughter is such a lovely child...her smile says it all!

· Registered
29,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi ladies, if anyone has trouble getting Jean Greemhowe's pattern for the elephants, it is available at Frugalhaus for
$9.95 at Frugalhaus. It is the one with the duck family on the cover. Happy Knitting. rujam

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom